Thursday, April 9, 2009

Preschool Passover

Last night, the 2 year old mission friends, along with Mrs. Meredith had a lesson centered around the Passover. They enjoyed Passover treats and had their feet washed. How cute are the pictures?!

Zane-- enjoying his Passover treat!


Raif, Mary Love, Molly Katherine, Ian and Anna Katherine preparing to have their feet washed.

Anna Katherine and Molly Katherine washing Mary Love's feet!


Serving each other with a "hug of love."

"So if I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example that you also should do just as I have done for you. I assure you: A slave is not greater than his master, and a messenger is not greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them." John 13:14-17

1 comments:

TboneEnEdieBellRaif said...

That brings a little tear to my eye! Too sweet.